We gather at Naomi’s Table to bring the greatest glory, honor and praise to the Lord God Almighty.
- By bringing each other to the feet of Jesus to learn from Him through His inerrant Word.
- By encouraging and equipping sisters to be true disciples of Jesus Christ.
- By growing deeper in our relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- By desiring holiness, and pursuing His righteousness.
- By reaching out to those who do not know Jesus with the hope of the full Gospel message that their hearts may be softened and receptive to His Grace.
It is through Jesus alone that we are undeservedly saved!
Once we become born again by God’s Spirit, He begins a sanctifying work in our lives leading to holiness and righteous living, to be fulfilled when we enter eternal life with God. “Without holiness, no one will see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14). Only being born again in the Holy Spirit can make us holy—our human efforts will always fall short. We will never be perfect in this lifetime, but we are to seek perfection by the power of The Holy Spirit.