Today we launched our first radio broadcast!
We were a little nervous, but it helps to know that many women – and men – were praying for us. It’s also incredibly comforting to know that God is sovereign and He tells us that, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the program. You can comment below or send me a message at [email protected].
As promised, here is the personal testimony of our Bible study teacher, Ruth Christian. It first aired on our other radio ministry called Stand Up For The Truth. (I hope you’ll check out that ministry and its resources.)
Have you ever struggled with sexual sin, and wondered if it’s possible to break free of the bondage? With Christ, it is possible! Friday our special guest Ruth Christian joins us in studio to talk about her own journey out of a lesbian lifestyle, and how God has used her story to offer His hope to others. Ruth’s ministry is called Bridge Of Hope, and she is also the author of the book, Love Flowed Down: It Was For Me. Check out the ministry Facebook page!
- Love Flowed Down: and it was for me book by Ruth Christian
- Bridge of Hope Ministry
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCES!)
- Love in Action
- Coming Out Again Ministries
- Reclamation Resource Center
- Unbelievable! Rob Bell debates homosexuality vs. The Bible (standupforthetruth.com)
- Rob Bell Calls “Bullshit” on Christian Radio [VIDEO] (patheos.com)
- 6 Reasons Why Practicing Homosexuals Can’t Be Christians (christiansareus.com)
- Is it possible to leave the homosexual lifestyle?
- Reclaiming Freedom From Sexual Sin
- Matt Moore’s story: Breaking the bonds of homosexuality
- Struggling with same-sex attraction? (RESOURCE LINKS)
- Ruth’s Story: A way out of sexual sin
- Homosexuality: A Bridge of Hope!
- The Matthew Vines video ~ and a response
- Andy Stanley confounds the Church about homosexuality
- 22-Year-Old Helping To Rewrite The History Of Homosexuality In Christianity (queerty.com)
- Does Romans 1 Condemn Homosexuality? (carm.org)