There are so many deceptive books, movements and trends that bombard us women every day. We need to be aware of these things and watching for our King – our Bridegroom! We’ve asked our friend Mary Danielsen to come back to the table to talk with us about how we as women can prepare for the times we are in, and she’s going to be here in a moment. Mary is a watcher and reporter on today’s headlines. She shares this on her The Things to Come blog.
And as we have been all December, we’re going to share our daily December Advent devotional. Check out all the details and follow along here.
If you’d like to join the table and connect with us, check out our FaceBook page! You can also send us an email at Connect@Naomistable.com. And ladies, if you head over to our website, you’ll find information on how to join women around the world at our Google+ Community Page, where we are making friends and talking about what the Bible has to say about the topics we cover here at the Table.
- The desires of MY heart? (naomistable.com)
- If it’s all about LOVE… (naomistable.com)
- Should Christians Celebrate Christmas? (naomistable.com)
- A breach of apostasy in post-modern churches (standupforthetruth.com)
- Women, technology, privacy and prophecy! (naomistable.com)
- Transformers: More than meets the eye (standupforthetruth.com)
- Prepping? Don’t forget the oil (naomistable.com)