Eastern mysticism and Christianity don’t seem like they’d go hand in hand, but we are seeing more of this happen, and we’re going to discuss it today at the Table. What does God say about experiencing Him?
In our Bible study segment, we are learning together in the Book of Habakkuk. Our Bible study teacher Connie Stampfl will be here at the Table with Lesson 14, titled, “Yet I will rejoice in the Lord.” Be sure to download the notes in our Bible study tab on the menu.
If you’d like to join the table and connect with us, check out our FaceBook page! You can also send us an email at Connect@Naomistable.com. And ladies, if you head over to our website, you’ll find information on how to join women around the world at our Google+ Community Page, where we are making friends and talking about what the Bible has to say about the topics we cover here at the Table.
- That “mystique” thing (naomistable.com)
- What is Soaking Prayer?
- Stumbling Blocks! (naomistable.com)
- 5 Things You Should Know About Contemplative Prayer.
- Altered States: A Different Gate The sober Christian in a spiritually inebriated age.
- Please don’t get soaked (naomistable.com)